I was sent a box of Udi’s items in exchange for Holiday & Entertaining ideas. In my mind, I can easily see any holiday or celebration event where you just might have a gluten free person (or two) in attendance.
- 1 package Udi's Snicker-doodle cookies, crumbled
- 2 TBSP butter (or dairy free shortening), melted
- 4 TBSP sugar, divided
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble the Udi's cookies into a small bowl. Add the melted butter, 2 TBSP of the sugar to the crumbled cookies. Mix well with a fork. Divide evenly into 3 individual sized quiche/tart pans.
- Press the crumb mixture along the bottom and up the sides of each pan. Place in oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare the instant pudding according to package directions, adding ¾ tsp vanilla. Let sit in refrigerator to set up and chill.
- When ready to assemble, fill each tart/quiche pan with the pudding and top with whipped cream.
Can easily be made ahead.
Recipe can easily be cut in half , thirds or doubled.
Pudding flavors could be changed for variety:
snicker-doodle crust with lemon or vanilla pudding
chocolate crumb crust with pistachio, butterscotch or vanilla pudding
chocolate chip crust with chocolate, butterscotch, vanilla or pistachio pudding
Blessings, ~Aunt Mae
Disclaimer ~ I received these Udi’s products in exchange for holiday & entertaining ideas. All ideas and opinions are my own.